ATTENTION SNOW HILL RESIDENTS:
BULK TRASH PICKUP DAY is BACK
Wednesday, November 18th!
The Mayor and Council of Snow Hill are offering a scheduled pick-up of regularly discarded bulk materials, appliances, mattresses, box springs and furniture, in keeping with the below description of amount and type of items, at no cost to you.
Please keep in mind that due to the cost associated with the landfill it is mandatory that we limit the number of large household items collected.
You must limit your discarded items to:
• a maximum of two (2) large household items (i.e. mattress, box spring, sofa, dining table, etc.).
• Smaller items will not be limited.
• All small discarded items must be in proper containers, such as garbage bags or cans.
• Anyone who puts out more than the allowable number of large items will receive a tag stating they will not be collected. Any large items not collected must be removed from the curbside immediately. Residents may contact Town Hall to schedule and pay for a bulk collection.
• We will NOT pick up any liquids, poison, batteries, medical waste, tires, fuel tanks, electrical equipment, yard waste, wood, demolition materials, or anything that can possibly harm the environment.
All items must be placed curb side no EARLIER than 5:00pm TUESDAY, November 17th and no LATER than 6:00am, WEDNESDAY, November 18th.
Feel free to contact Town Hall at 410-632-2080 with any questions!